Sunday, May 13, 2012

Starting Fresh

It has been awhile....a long while. I cannot believe how fast life goes by and before you realize it's a different year My earlier attempt at writing my first blog was not as successful as I would of liked, and I think I've realized why. I need to keep it short and sweet and not write an essay daily. So, I am going to try again and hopefully everyone will enjoy it. I'm embarking on a new journey, a complete lifestyle change actually. I have officially given my notice at work to go live abroad in Europe for an entire year! Crazy? Yes. Unbelievably exciting? Yes. We are leaving July 1, starting by driving across Canada and buying a one way ticket to France. I'm so excited to write again, to share all the fun, the stress and the surprises of this journey, and I promise this time to keep it short and sweet and stick with it. Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment