Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So Much Paperwork...

We are a month and a half now until our scheduled departure and the excitement and stress is running equally high. I dream of the day when our paper work is filed, visas accepted and all that's left to do is pack some boxes and browse the Internet for living destinations. This day seems far....very far and I often wonder "why do I like to put myself through all the work of getting .out of my comfort zone?" And I always have the same answer, I Love it! I love the stress of gathering paperwork, the endless inquiry phone calls, and that close but distant goal. Am I crazy? Probably a little but I guess I thrive from trying to accomplish those goals everyone tells me are impossible. We are in the process of requesting our provincial medical documents which surprisingly went very smoothly yesterday. After finally tracking down the actual Contact number a pleasant lady answered the phone and I started blabbing on about which documents I needed. She stopped me mid sentence and ironically told me, My daughter who is your age is leaving on the same visa to France next month as well! I Laughed and couldn't believe my luck, finally someone knew exactly what I needed. Then, she continued on to tell me her daughters name was Nicole as well! It felt nice to laugh with someone through this process. So, the medical documents are en route finally and I feel one step closer to that visa! Although there has been a small setback with the third person in our group on acquiring her paperwork, but I'm confident that will get ironed out soon, it has to. These little bumps and set backs along the way are only going to make this journey sweeter and no setbacks are going to slow us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment